Happy Thanksgiving all!
Without sounding too corny, I’d like to thank…
- Jessica, my daughter, and greatest challenge.
- My work and business partners. I couldn’t ask for better.
- Parents who do much more for me than I deserve.
- A few close, trusted friends.
- The resolve of a great country.
Oh, and can I mention a few little things…
- Single-malt scotch. A short glass at night – yum.
- Candles. Vanilla, burned evenings while I work.
- Movies. Discovering some obscure little film is the best.
- CD Burners, Limewire, and MP3s
- amazon.com. For helping me live beyond my means.
- eBay. See amazon.com
- FreeBSD. Opened up a whole new set of possibilities.
- Funny people. I’m lucky to be near a few.
- Starr Puffs. One after another after another.