I change my mind. I try things and then don’t. I bore easily. Before everything changes again, I thought I’d jot down a quick, random, off-the-cuff list of the things I’m currently enjoying.
- Leica film cameras. Especially the new M3. Everything about it is terrific. I sometimes carry one around the house for no reason.
- Siri. I put the iOS 6 beta on my iPad and started playing with Siri. I’ve been using it (her?) regularly ever since. Handy!
- Rush. Rush has released their 20th studio album, Clockwork Angels. It’s darn good. I love Rush, and it’s nice to have something this good to listen to for the first (and second, and third) time.
- Vim. I move in and out of Vim once every year or two. This year I’ve been back in with a vengeance. There are nicer looking editors, but none that make me feel powerful the way Vim does.
- The Darkroom. Standing for hours in the dark with smelly, messy chemicals is still a favorite. I’m often too lazy to get started, but once I do, it’s like therapy.
- Founders Centennial IPA. I really really enjoy drinking this beer. Seems like I’d be over it by now, but nope. ‘nuther round!
Well, that was a bit random. Kind of the idea, so there you go.